(Photo by WVU Athletics)
The Divisional Round of the 2023 NFL Playoffs is officially set. Here is the schedule between the remaining eight teams this weekend;
(Saturday, Jan. 21)
- Jaguars at Chiefs – 4:30 p.m.
- Giants at Eagles – 8:15 p.m.
(Sunday, Jan. 22)
- Bengals at Bills – 3:00 p.m.
- Cowboys at 49ers – 6:30 p.m.
The West Virginia University Mountaineers will be represented in both NFC games. There are a total of four former Mountaineers that will compete in these games – players that span both the Dana Holgorsen and Neal Brown eras in Morgantown.
Here are the Mountaineers who will be suiting up this weekend in the NFL Playoffs;
- Mark Glowinski – New York Giants
- Will Grier – Dallas Cowboys
- Colton McKivitz – San Francisco 49ers
- Kyzir White – Philadelphia Eagles
With all four being on separate teams on the NFC side of things, at least one Mountaineer will go on to punch his ticket to Super Bowl LVII on February 12th.
Geno Smith of the Seattle Seahawks, Bruce Irvin of the Seattle Seahawks and Daryl Worley of the Baltimore Ravens, were all eliminated during the Wild Card Round.
Best of luck to all Mountaineers chasing a championship!